Return On Investment Exchange Corporation (ROI) is a private multinational independent sponsor that serves as general partner for a consortium of investor partners; private equity firms as sources of equity.
We align our interests, then co-invest to strategically acquire private micro-cap to large-cap companies from conglomerates, private equity firms, and other sources.
As industrialists with an acquiring mindset, our objective is to assist conglomerates and PE firms generate an appealing return on investment by acquiring their problem companies or divisions faced with the following scenarios; amongst other reasons which incites divesting:
- Upon portfolio review, management ascertains a disadvantaged competitive market position.
- Quarterly performance review confirms negative impact on risk versus reward balance within portfolio.
- Return on investment is less than the cost of capital.
- No longer part of core business.
- Significant capex or working capital requirements.
- Unlock shareholder value and avoid being confronted by shareholder activists.
Taking into consideration successful investment exits are critical for conglomerates and P.E. firms to deliver returns for investors and also raising additional capital, our solution is to align our interest to acquire the aforementioned portfolio companies of divesting conglomerates and P.E. firms. Management and stakeholders would appreciate the benefits of divestment proceeds funding an acquisition to have a higher-than-expected valuation multiple on the remaining business post-sale and/or reinvest in core operations.
ROI assists the companies acquired from conglomerates and PE firms attain potential and competitive advantage by:
- Connecting with active management and employees that have shared values; avoiding adversarial relationships and mitigating risks.
- Implementing processes, governance, and human capital to set-up metrics, best practices, increased standards, sales and profitability.
- Addressing the challenges of Environmental Social and Governance Issues by converting problems into opportunistic solutions and programs; contributing to growth potential.
Our team has experienced a broad spectrum of industries over 32 years. In the 1980s, then known as James Organization, the company started by providing management consulting services to the automotive, mortgage, property management, and telecommunications sectors. We launched with distinct skill set advantages, including solutuons for value chain, supply chain, and various operational vulnerabilities. By observing, listening to the needs and wants of management employees and customers, we enhanced value for succession or sale.